Please remember that it is in the client’s best interest to attend regular sessions and follow through with home programs developed by the therapist. Consistently missed appointments may result in loss of services. Consistent attendance provides the greatest opportunity for success. We will try to accommodate late arrivals, but the session may be abbreviated and the client will be billed for a full session. Attendance of a parent or guardian is required during sessions for pediatric services.
• Clients must contact us at least 24-hours prior to their scheduled time (either via the online system, email or by phone/text), when they knowingly are unable to make their appointment. Cancellations within 24-hours of appointment will be considered a late cancellation and a $50 fee will be incurred.
• A client will be allowed to continue with their therapy after one no-show / late cancellation, provided an explanation is supplied to the therapist.
• After three (3) no-shows / late cancellations, the client will be discharged from treatment.
• We do understand that emergencies arise and that it may not be possible to give such a notice.
• Clients will receive email and text message reminders of appointment dates / times 24 hours prior to scheduled appointment (unless client chooses not to be contacted).
Exceptions to the No-Show / Late Cancellation Policy will be determined by the therapist.
Fees are disclosed during the online scheduling process and are subject to change without notice. onPar Speech can provide a schedule of fees upon request at any time during business hours.
onPar Speech provides services on a private payment basis. A Payment Agreement form must be completed by the party responsible for paying for services rendered. An option is given during the online scheduling process to pre-pay all or a portion of the scheduled therapy or service. The remainder is due at the time of service unless you have made other arrangements in advance. onPar Speech accepts credit card payments with most major credit cards and will be processed onsite at the end of the session. Accounts more than 30 days overdue, or declined payment will be subject to a $25 fee and 5% interest charge. Accounts more than 60 days will be sent to collections and the client’s services will be terminated.
onPar Speech currently does not accept health insurance, but we are happy to provide the client with any paperwork necessary to assist with reimbursement. Also, note that many insurance plans have limited coverage for speech-language pathology services. Please contact your insurance company prior to fully understand your benefits.
Your cooperation is appreciated to help provide a safer and cleaner environment for others. The client must be relatively healthy and free from fever for at least 24 hours prior to therapy. If your child is sick with any symptoms, please call at least 24 hours in advance to reschedule your session.
Children will not be seen if they:
Clients may terminate therapy services by phone, email, in person at any time. A Client Discharge Form must be filled out by an authorized entity. The No-Show / Late Cancellation Policy and the Payment Policy both outline additional reasons for automatic discharge.
onPar Speech reserves the right to make policy changes at any time. We will inform the clients of any policy change prior to their implementation.
Thank you for considering onPar Speech, and thank you for taking the time to understand our terms of service. We value your business and welcome any feedback you may have for us. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email, call, tweet or send us a message here to let us know what you are thinking!
onPar Speech Staff